We are looking for parents who are interested in participating in our School Site Council (SSC), Site Governance Team (SGT) , and Point Loma Cluster Foundation (PLCF).
- SGT - Meets once a month after school. Provides feedback regarding site policies and procedures. Meets 2nd Wednesday of the month at 2:45 PM. First meeting is October 11th.
- SSC - Meets once a month after school. Reviews student data and makes decision regarding the use of Title 1 funds. This meeting occurs immediately after our SGT meeting.
- PLCSF - Meets the first Monday of the month at Correia Middle School at 4:30 PM.
- September 2nd - Parents notified
- September 20 - Deadline for submitting name
- September 27 - Deadline for casting your vote
- September 30 - Membership announced
- October 4 - First PLCSF meeting
- October 11th - First SSC/SGT meeting
Parents interested in joining these committees should fill out the following forms:
- Online form for submitting name for Dana SSC/SGT parent representative
- Online form for submitting name for Dana PLCF parent representative