Our school has a Crisis Response Box that includes a comprehensive school safety plan. Required by the state, the plan includes policies and procedures for responding to:
- Disasters such as fire, earthquake, or situations requiring a lock down.
- Serious disciplinary problems.
- Child abuse.
- Sexual harassment.
Practice drills are periodically held to ensure that students will be safe in the event of a disaster.
Adult supervision is provided in classrooms and in outside areas before and after school, during recess and lunch, and during passing time between classes. Under the direction of the principal or site administrator, specific school building security procedures are implemented by staff. In addition, district offices support schools by reviewing and disseminating safety requirements and information, coordinating safety-related services, and providing training and assistance.
All visitors must report to the main office and secure a pass, which is to be worn while on campus. To pick up a child from school, an individual must be an adult listed on the student
Parking Lot Safety
We at Dailard are concerned at all times about the safety of your children. We want to help Dailard students to learn to follow rules and respect others. We also need parents to be good role models. Please read carefully our saftey rules:
- Please do not park in staff parking spots.
- No parking or stopping in the red zone.
- Do not park or block a driveway.
- No parking in drop off zone. Please pull to the end of the zone to drop off.
- No left turn out of the parking lot, police officers on duty will issue tickets.
- Do not make a U-turn in front of the school or use the school driveway to turn around.