The schools' playground consists of blacktop, sandbox, monkeybars, slides, ball walls, grass, baseball field, ect. For safety and supervision, students should remain within their designated play areas. Each grade level has their own designated play area and recess time.
- Students line up on the blacktop with their class before school
- Teachers or designated adults bring students to the blacktop area for recess and bring them back to the classroom at the end of the recess period.
- Students should immediately squat and freeze when the bell sounds, then line up when the flag goes down.
- Students are to remain on the playground until time to return to class.
- Students may not run on the blacktop areas unless involved in an organized game.
- Students must use playground equipment in a safe manner and only when there is adult supervision.
- Students may only play school approved games.
- Kick ball must be played by the backstop.
- Students are expected to respect one another and to follow game rules.
- Fighting and intimidation are not allowed.
- All snacks, food, and drinks should be eaten and/or drunk in the snack area or lunch arbor. Healthy snacks only, please.