2019-2020 School Year Enrollment Procedure
Check your home address to verify the attendance boundary your family lives in.
· Complete the required enrollment documents available in the school office. (Available in February 2019, updates will be posted here)
· Or apply using the Online Enrollment Form (new to district students only)
o Link available on the Cubberley Elementary Website
o More documents are required in addition to the online enrollment form. The school office will respond to all online applicants to schedule an appointment to complete the packet. Enrollment is not complete until ALL forms are complete and submitted to the office.
Return the completed enrollment documents to the school office.
Incomplete packets/documents will not be accepted.
Interested In A School Tour?
· Visit the district website www.sandiegounified.org
· Contact Cubberley’s Enrollment Clerk, Sarah Lares firstname.lastname@example.org
All students must be enrolled by a parent and provide the documents outlined below:
- All students (Pre K–12)
1. Birth Certificate
2. Proof of residency. *Must be in a parent/guardian’s name* Examples: Recent utility bill, rental agreement, property tax payment receipt, mortgage documents, or military housing orders.
3. Proof of immunizations
- 5 DTaP (4 doses meet requirement if at least one was given on or after the 4th birthday; or 3 doses meet requirement if one given after age 7)
- 4 Polio (3 doses meet requirement if at least one was given on or after the 4th birthday)
- 3 Hep B
- 2 MMR (both doses on or after 1st birthday)
- 2 Varicella (2 doses now required for new students entering elementary school as of 7/1/2019)
- Available for any students who turn five (5) years between Sep. 2 and Dec. 2, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
o Children must turn five (5) years old on or before Sep. 1, 2019, in order to be eligible to attend kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year.
All Grade 1 students
o Must be at least 6 years old by Oct. 1 unless they have completed a year of public school kindergarten.