Due to COVID-19, enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is on hold until further notice.
Please check back here for updates as to how the enrollment process will continue.
*2020-21 Online Student Registration has been suspended for now.
DO NOT MISTAKENLY Register Your Student Online For The 19-20 School Year.
There is no way to transfer the information and you will have to re-enter all information once the new form is available.
2019-2020 (Current School Year)
- Check your home address to verify the attendance boundary your family lives in.
- If Cubberley Elementary School comes up as your neighborhood school, continue to step two.
- If a different elementary school comes up as your neighborhood school, a choice application must be submitted and approved in order for your student to attend Cubberley. Call the Cubberley office for assistance. New students who reside outside of school boundaries may be approved by the school administrator if space is available.
· Complete the required Enrollment Packet available in the school office.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FROM PARENTS:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Proof of residence: utility bill, rental/lease agreement, military housing orders, documents from the Dept. of Social Services addressed to parent.
- Complete Immunization Record (See Required Immunizations)
Return the completed enrollment documents to the school office.
Incomplete packets/documents will not be accepted.
Interested In A School Tour?
· Visit the district website www.sandiegounified.org
· Contact Cubberley’s Enrollment Clerk, Sarah Lares firstname.lastname@example.org