The 5th Annual Bite of Point Loma is coming up on Tuesday, May 1st, 2018, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.This fun walking tour and restaurant tasting event will be held in Liberty Station, complete with local music and social time with friends and neighbors.
The Pointer Association is raising money to support capital campaigns and ongoing programs and initiatives (Pointer Priorities). The Bite of Point Loma is the biggest annual fundraiser: 100% of the monies raised will be used to provide resources and support to elevate student life in academic pursuits, creative and performing arts, music, athletics, and many other areas of learning and exploration. Our goal for 2018 is to raise $15,000 for valued school programs, beautification projects, and technology updates that could not happen otherwise. Why? Because tax dollars are not provided for many of these necessities.
- To buy tickets for this event, follow this link: www.plhspa.org
- Here is the link for our on-line auction of fantastic items donated by local businesses—please bid generously: www.32auctions.com/BiteofPL2018
- Follow this link to volunteer to help with this event: https://plhspa.membershiptoolkit.com/
- For information on becoming a sponsor (download form below), contact Becky Rhea at email@example.com
- Contact Donna Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the online/silent auction or if you would like to donate a basket for our table of goodies for the day-of-event auction/drawing.