Registration for 2014-2015
Who needs to register?
- Students who have just moved to the Correia area (Please follow this link and enter your home address to identify your neighborhood school.)
- Students who live in the Correia area, attend a different school and want to transfer back to Correia
- NOTE: Incoming 7th graders who attended Dana do not need to register. Those students are automatically registered.
When can I register?
Please call to make an appointment to register beginning August 19th. Call (619) 222-0476 and ask for Mrs. McDonald. This allows us to provide individual service and attention to our new enrollees. The office will be closed for Summer Break from June 22nd through August 19th. We will reopen on August 20th. Summer office hours are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.
What do I need to bring with me to register my child?
- Birth certificate or passport to prove age of child
- Vaccination records
- Most recent report card
- Proof of residence, a utility bill, lease agreement or something that proves where you live
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if child is in special education