- Annual Giving Campaign: Each school year, the Correia Association spends thousands of dollars to provide all Correia students enrichment programs and opportunities.
- Planner Donation: We are asking each family to donate $5.00 toward the purchase of planners for every student at Correia.
- Jog a Thon: This traditional event throughout our Cluster will be held in the Fall. We are working with the PE Department and Coreia Staff to create a fun and profitable event for our Junior High students. Do not miss this opportunity to be involved in creating a fun filled event for all.
- eScrip Register at www.escrip.com and enroll in Correia Association. IT'S FREE! eScrip is proven to be a fantastic resource for fundraising where participating business partners contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty cards, credit card, and debit/ATM card purchases to the school, group or organization of your choice. You can register/contribute to up to 3 groups!Vons will contribute up to 4% of your purchases to Correia middle, just by having your customer number registered. It's as easy as clicking here and following the prompts, be sure to have your VONS card number,
not your phone number handy. You must renew each year to keep your account contributing to the
beneficiaries of your choice. You can split your contributions up to three ways.
Our group is: Steven V Correia Junior High School and the group number is: 137957813
GoodSearch.com is powered by Yahoo! and raises money forschools and charities using a model similar to paid searches on Yahoo orGoogle. Advertisers pay a fee whenever Internet users click on a given link.Last year search engines generated almost $6 billion through such searches.
Follow the simple steps on the GoodSearchwebsite to designate our school to receive proceeds. Then search asyou normally would and start earning money for our school!
OfficeDepot 5% Back to School
- Use our school’ ID #70013725 when purchasing qualifying supplies at Office Depot stores or online at officedepot.com.
- Office Depot will tally the qualifying purchases made during the program period.
- Office Depot will credit the school 5% of the qualifying purchases which can be used for free supplies.
Ralphs Community Contribution
Ralphs donates 1-4% of qualifyingpurchases made with registered Ralphs Rewards Cards. If you don’t already haveone, ask any cashier for a rewards card and you’ll be given one that you can useimmediately. However, to participate in the program, shoppers must registertheir rewards card and designate our school before the school will getthe rebates. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Ralphs.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on Sign up today! in the New Online Customer? box. Otherwise, skip to step 6.
a. Fill in the requested information,including preferred store, email address, password of your choice and communicationspreferences.
b. You will be asked to enter yourRalphs Rewards Card number. If you have the card, simply enter the number asdescribed. If you use your phone number at the register rather than carrying aphysical card, you may call 800-660-9003 to get your card number.
c. Complete the form and verify thatyour information is correct.
d. Click the Complete registrationbutton.
e. Check your email inbox for aconfirmation message and click on the link within the body of the email. Youwill now see Your Ralphs.com Account Has Been Activated.
- Click on Click here to log in to your account.
- If you session has expired, you will be directed to the sign-in page.
- If necessary, enter your email address and password to sign in.
- Scroll down and click Edit Community Contribution Program Information in the Community Rewards Information section.
- Enter the 84948 or part of our school name, then select the school from the list.
- Click Save changes.
If you are enrolled correctly, youwill now see the school name in the Community Rewards Informationsection of your account page.
Remember to swipe your rewards cardevery time you shop!
Target’s Take Charge of Education
Target’s Take Charge of Educationprogram donates 1% of all Target Visa Credit Card and Target Credit Cardpurchases made at a Target store or at Target.com and 1% of all Target CheckCard purchases made at a Target Store. Target also donates 1/2% of all TargetVisa Credit Card purchases made outside of Target.
To participate, complete thefollowing steps:
- Apply and get approved for a REDcard (if you don’t have one already).
- Enroll in Take Charge of Education and designate a K-12 school.
- Start shopping with your REDcard. Grandparents, alumni, neighbors and friends are all welcome to participate in this program. A big thank you to those who are currently participating - check out target.com/tcoe to find out how much money our school has already received.