Summer School is from June 22, 2020 - July 31, 2020
Summer school will occur ONLINE ONLY
Check this summer school link often for any summer school updates.
As of 6/10-view this link for information about summer school from the district: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CWFIE239oVCpK-U7jrN00BU_25lOlWKyTHg0KBTZyOo/edit
Summer Powerschool - https://powerschoolsummer.sandi.net/public/
IMPORTANT! STUDENTS MUST USE DISTRICT ISSUED CHROMEBOOKS FOR SUMMER SCHOOL DUE TO SPECIAL SOFTWARE ADDED TO TAKE ONLINE TESTS.
Chromebooks can be picked between 9 AM-4 PM, Monday-Friday at:
- Clairemont HS: 4150 Ute Drive 92117
- Lincoln HS: 4777 Imperial Avenue 92113
- Hoover HS: 4474 El Cajon Blvd. 92115
- San Diego HS: 1405 Park Blvd. 92101
Due to COVID-19, students will use Edgenuity, an online program, to complete their summer school classes. There will be no face to face instruction on any high school campus during summer school.
Students will be able to make up D or F grades in the following subjects: English, math, social studies, science, and Spanish. VAPA, PE, and electives are not offered during summer school.
- If your counselor automatically enrolled you in summer school, you would have received an email from the DISTRICT May 21 to complete an online registration/opt-out form due May 28th
- If you did not get an email FROM the DISTRICT, you need to fill out the link below to apply for summer school
- Please note that there are no advanced, honors, or AP courses offered during summer school, so students are enrolled in a general level class. The remediated course(s) in summer school will be averaged into your cumulative GPA.
- If you are a student-athlete planning to participate in college athletics, email your counselor, so they know to enroll you in the approved NCAA/NAIA courses
Since all of SDUSD will be doing summer school via Edgenuity, enrollment will be limited.
Enroll in summer school by filling out this survey: https://tinyurl.com/SDUSDsummerregistration