Want to be a school volunteer?
To ensure an organized volunteer system and, most importantly, the safety of our students, we will be enforcing a well-defined procedure for all volunteers.
The steps to complete before you can volunteer at Clairemont High are as follows:
- Fill out a School Volunteer Application (English | Spanish ) .New applications must be completed every year.
- Sign Volunteer Code of Conduct (English | Spanish ).
- Provide proof of TB testing. Attached you will find a letter from the District and County Health Services explaining further.
- If you are volunteering at Clairemont High for the first time, we will ask that you provide proof of TB testing,
- If you have volunteered at Clairemont High previously, and your TB test is current, we will ask for a copy of your TB card.
Please contact Martha Corrales at 858-273-0201 ext. 2206, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the volunteer screening process.
Once these steps have been completed, the following are the procedures for the actual volunteer work hours:
- Upon arrival, sign in at the front office and pick up your badge.
- Upon departure, sign out at the front office.
Because the safety of our students is of utmost importance, please be advised that the sign-in and sign-out procedure will be strictly enforced. Additionally, we must be informed of the whereabouts of adults in the school at all times in case of emergency. Noncompliance with our policy will, unfortunately, result in volunteer status being revoked.
Once again, we sincerely appreciate your generosity in giving of your time. Your support makes a difference and we look forward to a productive and rewarding year of volunteerism.