Naviance Succeed and Family Connection provide a personalized approach to course, college, and career planning. Specialized resources are provided to students, parents/guardians, school counselors, teachers, and administrators to improve communication and collaboration for student success.
You can use this tool for a variety of things such as:
- College searches: Look up colleges by name or search for colleges based on selected criteria. You can compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past. You can use Naviance to maintain a list of colleges that you're considering. That list is also available to your counselor.
- Explore majors/careers: Explore different careers you are interested in learning more about. If you are undecided you have the opportunity to take personality quizzes to see where your interests and strengths lie in regard to possible career and majors.
- Scholarship searches: Staff maintains a list of available scholarships. Apply and keep track of your search all in one location.
- Create a resume: Build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
- View upcoming college visits. Find out which colleges are visiting our school and in some cases sign up to attend those sessions.
- View important messages from the school: Reminders of what you should have accomplished in your college search, new scholarships and other information from your Counseling Center.
- Complete personality and career interest inventories
- Complete surveys
Family Connection is a comprehensive website that you and your child can use to help in making decisions about courses, colleges, and careers. Family Connection is linked with Naviance Succeed, a service that school staff uses to track and analyze data about college and career plans, and provides up-to-date information that is specific to your child’s school.