District Home

Forms for Parents

Cafeteria Account Refund/Transfer Form internetpdf (Families can ask for a refund from their student's lunch account.  Submit the completed form to the school office.)
Contract of Independent Study webpdf (must be for 5 school days or more.)  Both parent and child must provide a signature on page 1 and initial page 2.  Submit all 3 pages to the school office at least 1 week before leaving.