School Readiness Preschool Program
Available at 28 school sites, the School Readiness Preschool Program is a available to children ages 3-5 of families living in a targeted area who are not income-eligible for subsidized programs.
- Provides children and families with comprehensive support services, such as health, mental health, developmental, behavioral, and speech and language assessment and resources.
- Provides a high quality instructional program guided by early childhood education resource teachers and kindergarten transition resource teachers.
State Preschool Program
Available at 48 sites , the State Preschool Program provides:
- Free, comprehensive developmental program for children aged 3-5.
- Part- or full-day program options.
- Referrals to health and social services.
Families must meet income eligibility requirements.
To register, families must provide the following documents: