Attend parent-teacher conferences to learn about your child"s progress in school. Learn more.
Parent/Guardian Contact Information
In case of illness, accident or other emergency, the school will attempt to contact a child’s parent or guardian. Please make sure the school has current contact information, including home, work, cell phone and pager numbers. In addition, be sure to keep the office informed of any changes in emergency contacts or child care arrangements.
School Information & Flyers
Calendars and newsletters are sent home with students every month. Please check for this information with your teacher. Also the Connect-Ed phone system is used to communicate upcoming school activities by phone to parents.
Facts for Parents
- Gives basic information about the school district.
- Explains parent rights and responsibilities.
- Provides high school graduation requirements.
- Outlines the district"s Zero Tolerance Policy, which prohibits weapons, violence, drugs, alcohol and tobacco at school.
- Lists disclosures required by state or federal law.
District Resources for Parents
Additional information and resources for parents are available on the district’s website at http://www.sandi.net/parents .