State Preschool Program
Available at 48 sites , the State Preschool Program provides:
- Free, comprehensive developmental program for children aged 3-5.
- Part- or full-day program options.
- Referrals to health and social services.
Families must meet income eligibility requirements.
To register, families must provide the following documents:
- Immunization Record
- Proof of income (pay stubs must be current within 30 days of registration. At least two consecutive pay stubs for the most recent one month"s pay, Leave Service Earnings, Notice of Action or statement from caseworker must be provided).
- Proof of residence (Acceptable documents: utility bills such as telephone, gas and electric, water, cable, correspondence from the Department of Social Services, or rental agreement.)
- Enrolling child"s birth certificate
- Sibling(s) birth certificate