District Home

How to register your child, links and forms


How to Register/Enroll Your Child at Cadman

We are currently enrolling students for the 2012-2013 school year. If you would like a tour of the school contact us at 858.273.3003.


Kindergarten and Students That Are New To The District

All you need to do is stop in the office and we will be more than happy to help you. You can pick up an enrollment packet that contains all the forms you need or you can click the links below and print the forms yourself. When you enroll/register your child you will need the following documents:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Proof of Residence that contains the name and address of the person that lives in the residence (examples include: SDGE or water bill, property tax, mortgage, lease, or rental receipt).

Kindergarten Age Requirement

Your child must be 5 years old on or before November 1, 2012 to enroll in kindergarten.

Enrollment/Registration Forms:

  • Enrollment Form
  • Enrollment Form Spanish
  • CAIR
  • OHA Waiver
  • Dental Care
  • OHA parent letter spanish
  • Student Insurance Agency

Students Transferring to Cadman From a School in the District

If you are transferring from another school in the San Diego Unified School District, you will only need to bring your Proof of Residence to the Cadman office and we will take care of the rest!