The school"s playground consists of a separate area for Kindergarten students with a structure, swings and grass area; several play structures for 1st-4th; ample blacktop with handball, tetherball, basketball courts; shared use tennis courts and baseball field. For safety and supervision, students should remain within the designated play areas.
- Teachers or designated adults bring students to the blacktop area for recess and bring them back to the classroom at the end of the recess period.
- Students should immediately squat and freeze when the bell sounds, then line up when the whistle blows.
- Students are to remain on the playground until time to return to class.
- Students may not run on the blacktop areas unless involved in an organized game.
- Students must use playground equipment in a safe manner and only when there is adult supervision.
- Students may only play school approved games.
- Students are expected to respect one another and to follow game rules.
- Fighting and intimidation are not allowed.
- All snacks, food, and drinks should be consumed in the lunch arbor. Healthy snacks only, please.