PARENT THINK TANKS
· Parent Think Tanks are scheduled July 13th-16th on the following topics:
· How to Implement Health and Safety Guidelines
· Well Being: Physical & Mental Health Staff, Students & Families
· Parents as Partners
· Students with Disabilities in Specialized Settings
· Supporting English Learners iELD and dELD
If parents are interested in participating in a Parent Think Tank, please click here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q9tRtp_tFo3uDsV3UlgSFbfT75zXbHod63h_5pncU7M/edit?ts=5efd1c4a
Registration information for TK - 5th grade students
"If you would like to enroll a new student to our school, please email Nora Aguirre at email@example.com for registration information."
More information can also be found at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LJRCitgXF-bDz5_ltpsq-VZ5IlASq16UEQLMeDSJAG8/copy?usp=sharing
Families will get up to $365 per eligible child on their P-EBT card to use on food and groceries.
Need help with your district Chromebook or other devices used for Distance Learning?
A Distance Learning Guide for San Diego Families
San Diego Unified Food and Nutrition Services is conducting a drive thru / walk-up distribution of daily prepared meals, free of charge. Meal distribution times for all locations are Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.