- Be responsible, be respectful, and be a problem solver.
- Walk to and from the playground.
- Stay on the playground.
- No throwing sand or rocks.
- No blasting or kicking balls.
- Observe game rules. Do not invent your own.
- "Tag" games are only allowed at P.E. time.
- Freeze at the bell, and hold equipment until directed by an adult to move.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
Where Can We Play?
First and Second Grades
Third, Fourth and Fifth Grades
Small four square areas
"Wall Ball" wall (primary side)
Blue play structure
Hopscotch, jump ropes, hoops, stilt cups
Basketball on full courts, four square (big squares)
"Wall Ball" wall (upper side)
Red Play Structure