San Diego Unified is proud to offer a number of award-winning neighborhood schools along with a variety of other enrollment choices. Visiting your neighborhood school is a great place to start.
The online Choice application for the current school year is no longer available. New to district families may apply for Choice in person at the school site or at the Family Welcome and Enrollment Center.
For School Choice options for the 2018-19 school year, parents/guardians must submit an online application from October 2 through November 13, 2017.
Applications will not be accepted after the priority deadline unless the student is new to the district or is a current San Diego Unified student who has a change of residence. Proof of new address is required.
(Applications accepted October 2 through November 13, 2017)
(Solicitudes aceptadas entre el 2 de octubre al 13 de noviembre 2017)
- Online is the preferred method of submission for applications. If families are unable to use the online application they should contact our office at (619) 260-2410, send an email to email@example.com, or contact any school for assistance.
- Applications will be accepted after November 13, 2017 only for new students and those with a verifiable change of address.
- When applying for kindergarten, you must select Pre-K for the current grade level. For Transitional Kindergarten, please select the check box.
Online applications are not available for some district schools. Please contact the school directly if you wish to enroll your child at any of the following schools:
- East Village High School
- iHigh Virtual Academy application
- Mt. Everest Academy
- San Diego MET Regional Career & Technical High School
Need Help? ¿Necesita ayuda?