Bird Rock Governance Team
The Site Governance Team (SGT) is a shared decision making board, representing all stakeholders, and mandated at each school site by the San Diego Unified School Board. The purpose of SGT is to ensure that teachers, parents, and administration work together on important issues involving the students. These include issues related to the use of our physical facilities, school dress code, discipline, fundraising and parent communication. The SGT also may make recommendations to the School Site Council (SSC) on budgetary matters related to ensuring academic achievement.
1. All meetings are public and guests are welcome.
2. If you would like an item to be placed on the agenda, please contact your representative at least 2 weeks in advance of the next meeting.
3. The agenda is announced the week before the next meeting via the school's weekly eblast.
4. Meetings: Second Monday at 3:10 p.m. Please check the school calendar, the school eblast, or with your representative to confirm. Dates, times and location are subject to change.
5. Minutes and agendas are posted on the principal window. Archived minutes are available in the School Office or on the link below.
2018-19 Governance Team Representatives
Principal Andi Frost
TK/K/1 Rep Kristi Nelson
2/3 Rep Peggy Wilkinson
4/5 Rep Ginny Gallagher LaRowe
SDEA Tara Barber
Teacher at Large Ryan Weiss
Parent Rep Rachel Cardenas
Parent Rep Lori Shearer