The original and largest
“electronic scrip” (eScrip)
BAY PARK STUDENTS will benefit directly by providing funds to contribute for an additional staff at Bay Park Elementary. Sign up for eScrip today!
Remember to renew every 12 months!
1. Go to www.escrip.com
2. Enter Group Name: Bay Park Foundation
3. Group ID: 138056340
What is eScrip?
eScrip has created a system that rewards customer loyalty by contributing a percentage of purchases made by participating families to Bay Park Elementary Foundation.
Parents, teachers, friends and families are encouraged to register their grocery club cards, and existing credit/debit cards as supporters.
A percentage of all purchases made at eScrip merchants will be given back to Bay Park Foundation.
How Does eScrip Work?
Participating merchants contribute each time your families make a purchase
using their registered cards. There are no receipts to collect, no vouchers or
certificates to buy, no hassles for you and every purchase counts!
· Ease of use- simply present your grocery club card and/or debit/credit card at time of purchase
· Participation in a broad and growing base of national and local merchant partners
· Online access for families to sign up
· Contributions based on everyday purchases