San Diego Unified is proud to offer a number of award-winning neighborhood schools along with a variety of other enrollment choices. Visiting your neighborhood school is a great place to start.
**** Please note that the dates have changed for the 2017-18 school year ****
For other school options, parents/guardians must submit an online application from October 3 through November 14, 2016 for the 2017-18 school year.
Applications will not be accepted after the priority deadline unless the student is new to the district or is a current San Diego Unified student who has a change of residence. Proof of new address is required.
(Applications accepted October 3 through November 14)
(Solicitudes aceptadas entre el 3 de octubre al 14 de noviembre)
- Online is the preferred method of submission for applications. If families are unable to use the online application they should contact our office at (619) 260-2410, send an email to email@example.com, or contact any school for assistance.
- Applications accepted after November 14th for new students only with a verifiable change of address.
- When applying for kindergarten, you must select Pre-K for the current grade level. For Transitional Kindergarten, please select the check box.
Online applications are not available for some district schools. Please contact the school directly if you wish to enroll your child at any of the following schools:
- San Diego Early/Middle College application
- iHigh Virtual Academy application
- Mt. Everest Academy
- San Diego MET Regional Career & Technical High School
Need Help? ¿Necesita ayuda?