- Enrollment Information
- California School-Age Families Education (Cal-SAFE) Program
- Transitional Kindergarten Information
Early Childhood Education provides children with the critical foundational skills, strategies, and experiences that promote success in school and beyond.
- Research shows that students who participate in high-quality early childhood education programs:
- Engage in more complex activities with peers and materials
- Enter kindergarten with necessary skills for school tasks
- Show greater knowledge of numerical concepts
- Are less often retained or placed in special education classes
Our programs are based on the belief that in an effective Early Childhood Program:
- Children learn best in an atmosphere that fosters self-esteem and confidence.
- Teacher planned and child centered activities designed around language ability, skills and interest levels that integrate social-emotional, cognitive, physical abilities, healthy well-being, and home and school.
- A partnership should be established between our programs, home and community to link the child’s early educational experiences.
- Each child’s cultural heritage and language is respected and fostered to enhance the child’s self-esteem.
Early Childhood Education Programs
2441 Cardinal Lane, Bldg. L
San Diego, CA 92123
☎ (858) 496-8126
📠 (858) 627-7373
California School-Age Families Education (Cal-SAFE) Program
☎ (858) 496-1803
📠 (858) 496-1813