Records & Transcripts

Obtaining a Transcript for Current Students:

  • Students who are currently enrolled in a San Diego Unified School must request transcripts and/or records from their current school of enrollment.
  • Former students who have graduated or moved within the last 5 years need to request transcripts at their school or graduation or of last attendance.

Inactive Student Records Requests:

Effective June 1, 2020, in an effort to provide enhanced and more secure service forStudent recordsstudents, all former student records requests including graduation verification and transcripts must be made online using our online student records request system. 

Fax, phone calls, e-mail and mail will no longer be accepted.

Please use the following link to access our online student records request system: