Vision 2020 states that schools will be organized into clusters for greater community cohesion
- Clusters will consist of a high school and the middle and elementary schools that feed into it.
- Clusters will ensure that there is a continuity for the neighborhood students in the pre-K-to-12 program.
- Cluster councils will promote the schools in their communities.
- Cluster councils will work with schools, community and district staff to improve the quality of their neighborhood schools.
- Cluster councils will be a democratic representation of the school community including teachers, administrators, support staff, students, parents and community members.